- Aircraft Cable & Wire Rope
- Coated Cable
- Custom Cable Assemblies
- Fittings & Hardware
- Eye Terminals
- Threaded Studs
- Military Specifications
- NAS - Parts
Custom Cable Assemblies
Sandin Manufacturing, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, specializes in designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies to meet your requirements. Our knowledgeable staff utilize state of the art equipment for coating, cutting, and fabricating custom cable assemblies up to ½” diameter in size. With the capability of custom built tools, dies, fixtures, and automated equipment Sandin can manufacture both large and small quantities. We stock bare cable, coated cable, and fittings to ensure we are ready to meet your immediate needs. Sandin manufactures custom cable assemblies for a wide variety of industries and applications, including;
- Architectural Railing
- Entertainment Industry
- Fall Protection
- Fitness Equipment
- Hand Rails
- Material Handling
- RV (Recreational Vehicles)
- Stainless Steel and Galvanized Hytrel Grounding Cable
- Suspension and Seismic Cable
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
- CNC Machining Capabilities—Sandin Manufacturing has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
- Coiled Cable Assemblies—Sandin Manufacturing is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of both bare and plastic coated coiled cables. Our in-house precision wire and cable manufacturing facility, coupled with our technical and design staff, enable us to meet special custom cable requirements while delivering on time in the USA and abroad.
- Custom Design and Manufacturing—With our full technical and design service departments and experienced customer service staff, Sandin Manufacturing provides the industry’s most complete product support and after-sales service.
- Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables Sandin Manufacturing to achieve precise length requirements, while eliminating any frayed ends.
- Extrusion—We extrude a variety of jacketing materials in numerous colors to meet your specific needs. Quality, Consistency, and a fast-turn-around time is a priority at Sandin Manufacturing
- Hydroforming—Sandin Manufacturing has the equipment to hydroform spherical & Mil-Spec component parts to the industry standard requirements.
- Swaging—Sandin’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
- Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility in Michigan City, Indiana. Our quality department can provide not only a material cert with each shipment, but we can also provide a sample piece tensile tested to destruction.
- Zinc Die Casting-Through the use of zinc die casting, Sandin Manufacturing ensures that complex fittings have precise surface quality and dimensional consistency that resist corrosion.
Sandin Manufacturing is more than happy to help in the design aspect of a new custom cable assembly. We take pride in knowing that we take a job from start to finish and get it done correctly the first time. Please use the following chart when referencing the measuring points of a custom cable assembly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact one of our helpful technical sales representatives for further assistance. No job is too big or too small for Sandin Manufacturing.