of thermoplastic coatings,
bare galvanized and
stainless steel wire rope
from a company that’s
creating jobs, here at home.
50 Years of Cable Solutions
Reliability, experience and exceptional customer service for more than 50 years has made Sandin Manufacturing a leading supplier to the wire rope and cable industry. With one of the most diverse inventories of bare galvanized and stainless steel wire rope, as well as the ability to extrude numerous thermoplastic coatings, our capabilities are second to none.
Sandin Manufacturing specializes in custom-designed mechanical cable assemblies. Utilizing our extensive inventory of wire rope fittings in addition to our CNC machining capabilities, we have the ability to fabricate your custom cable solution quickly.
Our commitment to quality products, on-time delivery and superior customer service create the foundation of Sandin Manufacturing. No job is too big or too small! Contact us for a quote!
To provide the highest quality wire rope products that are competitively priced with customer service that exceeds expectations
Our Specialized Products
Sandin Manufacturing is proud to manufacture a diverse range of high-performance wire rope products.
Employing the latest technology, our wire rope solutions are designed and manufactured to meet the diverse requirements for a broad range of industries.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our products. Our team of professionals specialize in:
Aircraft Type Cable, Wire Rope and Strand
- Galvanized & Stainless Steel Strand 1×3, 1×7, 1×19
- Galvanized & Stainless Steel Aircraft Cable 3×7, 7×7, 7×19
- Galvanized & Stainless Steel Wire Rope 6×19, 6×25, 6×37
- Other Cable Types & Constructions
Mil Spec Cable
- Contact Sandin for more information
Vinyl, Nylon and Thermoplastic Coatings
- Galvanized 1×19, 7×7, 7×19
- Stainless Steel 1×19, 7×7, 7×19
- Other Cable Types, Constructions & Coatings
Mechanical Cable Assemblies
- Custom Design & Manufacture
- Zinc Die Casting
- Return Coil/ Coiled Cable
Fittings and Hardware
- Stops & Sleeves
- Ball, Single Shank Ball & Double Shank Ball
- Eye End Fittings
- Fork End Fittings
- Threaded Studs & Sleeves
- Various Other Fittings & Hardware
Crimping and Cutting Tools
- Crimpers & Wire Cutters
250 Indiana Hwy. 212, Michigan City, IN 46360 · Phone 219-872-2253 · Fax 219-872-0638